Monday, February 8, 2010


Ok, so this is my second altered book entry. Now, lets get one thing straight... i am not a fahion designer... sooo... lets just say i did not enjoy doing this entry that much... hence the plainness. I can't draw people or dresses. I did this in like 2 minutes. I do not like it... it was quiet annoying actually. I just wanted to get it over with. lol hey at least im being honest right? :D It's probably going to get a really bad grade but hey anythings better than a 0. This is actually looking at the back of the dress... just so everyones aware. :P hehe So, overall... i don't like this lol

4 comments:

  1. i will say i love the way you can still see the text behind the dress it makes it look really cool :) the color combo is unexpected and i like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the color combi9nation you used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynthia, it does not matter if you are a fashion designer or not. As long as you were confident in making this piece, you will be successful, regardless of whether or not you've ever designed a piece of clothing or before. I actually love the color combination you used because the pink and black complement and contrast each other so well at the same time. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyndi, thanks for commenting on my work - I'm so flattered - and glad you found me!

    About your art work? Perhaps you should be a designer. I like your dress and the sense of movement. Just continue to do your best, and enjoy the trip.

    ReplyDelete