Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Rock Hill High School's the place to be!


This drawing is actually from art dos. It's definitely one of my favorites :) I really enjoyed working on this peice and improving my coloring skills :-P teehee. The side walk paw prints at first were actually very challenging so I had to get some advice from a very close friend, ERIN BRAMLETT. hehe. She was able to explain to me how the picture was angled therefore how the paws would be angled. I also ran into some problems while doing the sky. I had a really hard time figuring out the best way to do the clouds and to make it more natural and realistic. I don't know if I succeeded but I think it came out ok :) One of my favorite things about this piece is how i did the grass. I love how I was able to make it look more realistic by drawing each individual blade of grass. It took a long time to do but it was definitely worth the wait i think :) So, overall, I really like this peice a lot and I had a lot of fun making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment